1st Period: 8:00-8:48 7th Grade Band
2nd Period: 8:53-9:41 8th Grade Band
3rd Period: 9:56-10:44 6th Grade Band
4th Period: 10:49-11:37 Planning
Lunch: 11:37- 12:02
5th Period: 12:07-12:55 Jazz Band/Color Guard
6th Period: 1:00-1:48 6th Grade Band
High School Band: 2:00-4:00 at High School
The best way to contact me is through email. If you are contacting me through Schoology and are a parent, please introduce yourself as such so I don't mistake you for a student. The last way we would ask for you to reach out is through the Band App. If you are not a member of the Band App, please make sure you get signed up ASAP as there will be important information posted there.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!
1. All students need a proper working instrument. If the instrument has been in the case all summer, be sure to get it out and check that all slides, valves, and keys move like they should.
Make sure your name is on your instrument!
2. The assigned band book for your grade
3. Pencils, NO PENS!!!
4. Binder with sheet protectors, lined paper, and dividers
5. Note Cards, highlighters, pencil pouch
6. A positive attitude ready for learning!