Corona Virus Update
During this challenging time we here at DCMS are currently working on ways to ensure all of our students have access to an education. Please continue to monitor teacher websites for additional information. We will also be utilizing SchoolStatus to send out messages of updates as we have them.
As a band, we will also be utilizing the Band App and the band's website.dcmsband.org
1st Period: 8:00-8:48 7th Grade Band
2nd Period: 8:53-9:41 8th Grade Band
3rd Period: 9:56-10:44 6th Grade Band
4th Period: 10:49-11:37 Planning
Lunch: 11:37- 12:02
5th Period: 12:07-12:55 Jazz Band/Color Guard
6th Period: 1:00-1:48 6th Grade Band
High School Band: 2:00-4:00 at High School
Our fundraiser has been cancelled due to policies set by the county during this time. Please return all money turned in back to your customers. Please tell them we appreciate the support and we are truly sorry. And that we look forward to their support in the fall. :)
Thank you so much for your support to the band program. I know it can be overwhelming with multiple fundraiser, but this is how we grow our program and purchase new items for your student. If you feel that a fundraiser is not in the cards for you, we gladly accept donations to the band.
Thanks for all you do!
1. All students need a proper working instrument. If the instrument has been in the case all summer, be sure to get it out and check that all slides, valves, and keys move like they should.
Make sure your name is on your instrument!
2. The assigned band book for your grade
3. Pencils, NO PENS!!!
4. Binder with sheet protectors, lined paper, and dividers
5. Note Cards, highlighters, pencil pouch
6. A positive attitude ready for learning!